Opportunities at Enhance Dental Care.
Role: Associate Dentist
Part time (potentially with view to full time) Associate Dentist required in a well-established, independently owned, fully private, air-conditioned practice that benefits from a fantastic High Street location in the North East’s beautiful Yarm, a previous winner of ‘High Street of the Year’ and ‘High Street Rising Star’ award in 2019. There are no Corporates to deal with, no UDA targets to hit and no Denplan lists to manage, just fee-per-item treatments on a practice plan based system.
You will have an enviable range of equipment at your disposal, including:
- CEREC Omnicam and MCXL Milling unit
- iTero 5D Plus scanner
- Carestream CBCT / Digital OPG
- Soft tissue laser
- X-Smart rotary endo
- Schick digital X-rays
- Intraoral camera
- Canon DSLR
- Denar Mk II articulator
- Fully computerised with SoE Exact
You will also have the support of a highly motivated and cohesive team, consisting of:
- Principal Dentist – available for mentoring, clinical support, treatment planning, case discussion and the occasional pint in the pub next door. A Chris Barrow client since 2004.
- Practice Manager/Care Coordinator – taking care of all the administration, compliance, HR, referrals, materials ordering and much more, including patient recruitment, management and follow up.
- Dental Therapist/Hygienist – accepting referrals for composite restorations, impressions and tooth whitening as well as all perio related treatments.
- Reception and nursing staff – kind, hard-working, friendly, competent, well trained and good fun.
Does this sound like an exciting prospect? We invite you to apply if you meet our minimum requirements:
- GDC registered, fully qualified dentist
- Highly ethical
- Dedicated to delivering the highest level of patient care
- A team player
- A great communicator
- Committed to post graduate education and development
This position would be very well suited to an individual with an interest in two or more of the following:
- Facial aesthetics
- Cosmetic and aesthetic work
- Restorative dentistry
Please apply by sending your CV along with a covering letter and some photos of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
"His technical ability is very good!" a description given from a former NHS Consultant.
|Monday||9:00am - 5:30pm||closed between 1-1:45 lunch|
|Tuesday||9:00am – 6:00pm||closed between 1-1:45 lunch|
|Wednesday||8:30am -5:30pm||closed between 1-1:45 lunch|
|Thursday||8:30am- 6:00pm||closed between 1-1:45 lunch|
|Friday||9:00am - 1:00pm||closed between 1-1:45 lunch|